Dec 23, 2010

Guess what blog just got featured on Inquirer.net this Christmas?

Dear readers, occasional followers and most loyal supporters:

Guess what?  AAF! just got featured in the Global Networking column (by Telltale Signs of Filipinos in America author Rodel E. Rodis) found in the Global Nation section of Inquirer.net, the online version of the country's leading newspaper, the Philippine Daily Inquirer.  Check it out!

While I'm really very flattered by the article, I am also a bit concerned.  When I decided to start this blog, I just intended it as another "moodly" Q&A thing -- i.e., whenever I'm in the mood to write, as opposed to a "weekly" or a "daily" thing -- to help answer questions bugging everyone about the Philippines and the Filipino diaspora.  And now this article comes out, which is sure to only add to more pressure for me to write more.  Already, the inbox is filling up, adding to the backlog of questions still left to be answered.  What to do?

Well, what else but to do it the Filipino way: Just keep plowing ahead, make changes along the way if necessary, and hope that with the grace of The Big Guy Above, things will just turn out fine. ;-)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Warm regards,
The Filipino

P.S.  Special shout-out to the first folks who asked me questions, as well as to The Mexican, The Korean, and The Frenchman -- all of whom have been especially supportive.  Most of all, of course, my biggest thanks to the love of my life, The Filipina.

Got a question for The Filipino?  Email him now at askthepinoy@gmail.com.

6 comments:

Frenchman said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Now don't forget your honey-do list .... ;-)

do the laundry,
wash dishes,
buy presents,
get ready for simbang gabi....

:-) The Filipina

Christine said...

Congrats! Keep the blog rolling!

MV said...

Congrats! Achieve na achieve!

looks like the demand for the blog will detract from the honey-do list.

you should hire staff.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Yep, you'll be busy as usual but you can do it. :) But yeah don't worry, be happy. :)

Sai said...

Just found your blog today from --- guess what --- a link from my friend in FB. She quoted a line from your blog and by happenstance, I clicked on to read. My my, what a surprise. Thank you so much for the good reads. It humbles and delights me to read your posts (although I have to say I do just skim through business related ones -- i'll read 'em next time!) because they are informative, funny and ofc, well-written. I'm looking forward to your future posts. More powah! :>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...